Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Titan tower Bimini top recommendations

leugie

I just received my bimini from Danny at Towerbiminis. I also have the titan tower. He’ll send you a form to fill out and take down measurements. He custom makes the biminis so it will take a bit of time. However, I’m very happy with how it turned out. It is much better than the bimini from titan wake

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Matt5115 said:

I just received my bimini from Danny at Towerbiminis. I also have the titan tower. He’ll send you a form to fill out and take down measurements. He custom makes the biminis so it will take a bit of time. However, I’m very happy with how it turned out. It is much better than the bimini from titan wake

These maybe are also longer than the titan ones. I'm thinking about getting one also for my 02.

Steve B.

Here's a thread with some pictures of my towerbiminis.com bimini on my Titan I tower.  The Titan bimini is not very good compared to this one.

Edited by Slurpee
3 hours ago, Steve B. said:

These maybe are also longer than the titan ones. I'm thinking about getting one also for my 02.

Steve B.

Yes Steve, they are longer than the titan wake bimini and much easier to take down. The quick release pins and thumb screws make it very easy to take down for a garage or anything like that. They’re not cheap, but well worth the money to me

Edited by Matt5115
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1