Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Diacom diagnostic cables

Does anyone have extra cables for the diacom diagnostic software? I misplaced mine and I’m shocked at how much 

replacement ones are. I’m hoping someone has extra ones they might want to get rid of

thanks

94073 is the main canbus adapter.

I seriously doubt that anyone will have an "extra" laying around as that is the main expensive one that you plug all the adapters into (like the 94029 that plugs into the Malibu plug)

The Diacom 94073 cable is basically what you are buying from Rinda to make their software work and acts kind of like copywrite protection for the software that is free to download from their website. 

I was recently quoted $279 just for Rinda to send me a software program to update a cable from version 23 to version 24 for compatibility with newer G3 Mercury engines (and that is after having the CAN adaptor and buying the 10 pin adaptor).

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2021 at 12:36 AM, Blowncoupe said:

The 94073 with the USB port that goes to the laptop and 94029 for the MEF5 and MEF6

thanks

Sorry for late response. Ok, here is what I have. I have loaned my Rinda scan tool to several member on here. I get it back in perfect working order. If you want to possibly borrow it let me know. 

2F98FD9F-90CC-4638-810D-3DE3659D2DA1.jpeg

D75C0FED-5B33-4B1C-857E-0BA30B8B5F62.jpeg

7FC5E3ED-3813-46EE-9761-1D9BBB460ED8.jpeg

E1F77431-F85D-4D44-A952-7489CEAE4E36.jpeg

I really appreciate the offer that’s very generous of you. I have already purchased the software and cable package again. 

expensive but one trip to the dealer avoided will pay for it.

thanks again 

Edited by Blowncoupe