Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Skier Legend

P7M89MM

8 minutes ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

That was, she’s out of storage!

Yep.  I got to your page and gave you a like to.
Heading to Grand Rapids on the 24th to get mine out.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/2/2023 at 7:52 PM, Rxbfk said:

So Clean. Where did you get the Bimini top? 

Sorry, just saw this.  I ordered it back in 2015 from iboats.  Part number was 3069-XA.  I recall I may have posted specifc spec's on height and width elsewhere on this site.

On 2/27/2023 at 8:37 AM, P7M89MM said:

Sorry, just saw this.  I ordered it back in 2015 from iboats.  Part number was 3069-XA.  I recall I may have posted specifc spec's on height and width elsewhere on this site.

That part # doesn't show up. Did you have to call them to special order it? 

On 2/28/2023 at 6:51 PM, Rxbfk said:

What year is your skier? 

1991.  Sold it two years ago though.  I recall it being on their site.  I did find my other post - Sunbrella material, 3 bow, width 67-72", height 32", and length 60".  Might be worth a call with those specs and the old part number.

On 3/3/2023 at 11:04 AM, P7M89MM said:

1991.  Sold it two years ago though.  I recall it being on their site.  I did find my other post - Sunbrella material, 3 bow, width 67-72", height 32", and length 60".  Might be worth a call with those specs and the old part number.

Thanks for the reply’s, I found it on the go2marine.com. Hopefully you made a pretty penny with that beautiful skier. 

6 hours ago, Rack said:

Agree that's one nice Ride.  

Why don't we have a "Vintage skier "section on this forum, Axis has there own page?

Would love to see it added 

On 3/6/2023 at 12:47 PM, Rack said:

Agree that's one nice Ride.  

Why don't we have a "Vintage skier "section on this forum, Axis has there own page?

If you like vintage Malibu's PM me I will have one coming out of storage next month

About 5-6 years ago I'm pulling my '02 out and waiting to load is an 83. Parked mine walked over to them. Showroom. Beyond showroom. Unbelievable thing of beauty. Talked to the 16 year old owner. Ya. He and dad restored this one. As we were talking he say's yes this one is beautiful, but his dad's 83 that they restored and also still own was even cleaner than this rig !

Steve B.

• 2 weeks later...

Dose anyone know if the Trailer Guide Pole Covers Foam ID 2-1/2" X 36" is the correct size to buyer 88-94 Skier? My actual metal diameter measures at 1-3/4 inch. Im looking to buy https://www.bakesonline.com/malibu-boats-trailer-guide-pole-pads-36-black.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw_MqgBhAGEiwAnYOAetWI6RnvSMFxjrQP8hTEAbXVZVQMHfVme4PTcX8f_80kQWJkfUDEOhoCcTMQAvD_BwE Just not sure if its going to be too wide. 

16 hours ago, Rxbfk said:

Dose anyone know if the Trailer Guide Pole Covers Foam ID 2-1/2" X 36" is the correct size to buyer 88-94 Skier? My actual metal diameter measures at 1-3/4 inch. Im looking to buy https://www.bakesonline.com/malibu-boats-trailer-guide-pole-pads-36-black.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw_MqgBhAGEiwAnYOAetWI6RnvSMFxjrQP8hTEAbXVZVQMHfVme4PTcX8f_80kQWJkfUDEOhoCcTMQAvD_BwE Just not sure if its going to be too wide. 

I'm pretty sure those are what are on my trailer in the pics at the beginning of this thread.  Can't find my receipt/order from way back in 2013 to confirm though.  I sold the boat with some Radar covers that also worked fine with those poles.