Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 A22 Garage Specs (Height, Width, Depth)

scrupulous

scrupulous

We are just about to finalize a "new to us" 2019 A22 and I found out today that my storage fell through.   As I start looking for other options, what are the minimum clearance specs for a 2019 A22 with the tower down?  We weren't planning on using our garage, however our house has a 6'10" (2) car door and it is 22' 8" deep and 19' wide.   I could adjust the trim and door stop to get 7'1" with out too much trouble, I wonder if I could make it work by parking diagonal?  I could also gain 4” in depth by cutting our (1) layer of gyp and one stud depth.  I would also prefer not to remove the swim platform every time but I am curious what that would gain us.   I swear I saw this on the AXIS page at some point but am unable to find it now.    

Edited by scrupulous

There was a really good spreadsheet ( every boat with different towers etc in link but  I think it got lost in the server reset.  I just searched and can’t find it now ? Maybe post in the Malibu forum . Hopefully someone still has that link !

Edited by smuurph84

I cant remember what year this covers, but the numbers shouldn't vary significantly.  I do park my boat diagonally.  You'll just have to figure out what you can accomplish with the truck as you wont be able to spin the dual axle trailer.

1302248439_AxisTrailerHeightandLengthSpecs.thumb.jpg.dd66b149bebbca92d5f53020e797b760.jpg