Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

02 VLX tower front mounts

Apparently I screwed up big time taking the bolts out of the tower on the front mounts. How do I get the the front eye mounts back in the mount attached to the hull

On 4/1/2021 at 5:30 PM, bonderman said:

Apparently I screwed up big time taking the bolts out of the tower on the front mounts. How do I get the the front eye mounts back in the mount attached to the hull

Shouldn't be a huge deal to get them back in. I would try and loosen the other mounts first. That should give you enough play/ ability to flex the tower and get the bolts back in. Then go around and tighten them all. 

What tower?  The titan or the skylon?  Assuming the titan, I would disconnect the front and back sections.  After you lay the back section down, install only the front hoop with a helper.  That is what I had to do with mine.