Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Life Jacket Deals

dhcomp

Searched, but it's been a while since this has come up.

Where are people getting reasonable life jackets?  I have a pile of orange emergency vests, my wife and I each have a nice life jacket we like, and now we need to outfit the rest of the boat.

Goal is reasonable quality, but lower cost.  

Been waiting for the neoprene ones to show up at Costco this year, but so far only the women's model is there.  

Have lots of kid life jacket options already, mostly just need boat stock of adult sizes.

Will probably get M, L, XL, 2XL in Mens, and M, L in Womens.

Any suggestions on value jacket's you've liked from other places than costo?

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Sixer said:

Costco usually sells Hyperlite vests every spring for a decent price (I think $39 for kids and $59 for adults?)

I believe it's $50 for adults. But at my Costco it was only female life jackets, no male jackets. 

10 hours ago, NorcalMatt said:

I believe it's $50 for adults. But at my Costco it was only female life jackets, no male jackets. 

That’s my experience so far this year. 

On 3/27/2021 at 10:56 PM, dhcomp said:

That’s my experience so far this year. 

Funny my Costco only has Men’s this year so far and only large and extra large 

10 hours ago, Zippymbr said:

Funny my Costco only has Men’s this year so far and only large and extra large 

Our local Costco only had a few adult ones, no kids ones yet.  Hopefully they're on a boat somewhere waiting to be picked up and brought to the store!

4 hours ago, Sixer said:

Our local Costco only had a few adult ones, no kids ones yet.  Hopefully they're on a boat somewhere waiting to be picked up and brought to the store!

I hope so

Found a private deal on some new, unused jackets.  So crisis averted.  

But we should update here if they DO show up at costco this season.  

I usually go into Costco about once a week.  Usually they have all kinds of life jackets, inflatable swim pads, tubes and all kinds of lake/pool stuff.  My Costco has hardly any of that this year.  They have not had any life jackets either.  I know right now there are shortages with foam so that could be impacting what Costco received this year.  Whoever makes the Hyperlite vests probably can't keep up with what Costco typically puts in their stores.  Demand is high, production is behind or can't get materials to build has impacted almost everything.