Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for a trailer for a 07 LSV 23’

07wakesetter

Ordered a new one for my 06 end of last summer through Boatmate, I love it and got to order things exactly how I wanted them.  They still have the jigs for the older models, so they just needed my vin, and were able to go from there.

One thing to know...they don't sell directly from factory any longer, you'll need to contact them, and find a local dealer.

26 minutes ago, BearCreekBum said:

At one time there were a bunch of trailers listed by a member here in the classifieds but can't remember who it was. Looked like they were from a dealer. Maybe @ConnollyCrew

Thank you. I sent him a message, hopefully he can hook me up. 

17 minutes ago, REHinH20 said:

Ordered a new one for my 06 end of last summer through Boatmate, I love it and got to order things exactly how I wanted them.  They still have the jigs for the older models, so they just needed my vin, and were able to go from there.

One thing to know...they don't sell directly from factory any longer, you'll need to contact them, and find a local dealer.

Thank you for the reply. I have spoke with my local dealer and they said 8–10 weeks. Really needing one ASAP to go pick the boat up. 

13 minutes ago, 07wakesetter said:

Thank you for the reply. I have spoke with my local dealer and they said 8–10 weeks. Really needing one ASAP to go pick the boat up. 

Could your dealer not loan you one to at least get it into the water (assuming you have a dock or mooring spot)?

Failing that, there are fittable ones. Not great if you tow regularly though.  But cheap.

5 hours ago, Eagleboy99 said:

Could your dealer not loan you one to at least get it into the water (assuming you have a dock or mooring spot)?

Failing that, there are fittable ones. Not great if you tow regularly though.  But cheap.

Possibly. I planned on towing the boat back and forth to the lake. Do you know any other brands that make trailers that a LSV  would fit on?