Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sunsetter VLX (Pop-Up) Cleat

I am struggling to find where I can buy a 5.25" pop-up cleat for our 2000 Sunsetter VLX.  I have checked all of the online stores, including Great Lakes Skipper, Bakes, Only Inboards etc.  I do not want to have to drill new holes in the boat rail to accomodate a different size.  This boat has 5.25" stock cleats and I am missing two of them.  Thanks in advance for your help!

Malibu Cleat 2.jpg

Malibu Cleat 3.jpg

Malibu Cleat 1.jpg

Need more info.  Are the cleats logoed?  One hole or two for the mount?  They could be Accon or Attwood, but if you are looking for the laser-etched ones with MALIBU you will have a much harder time.

I do not need the logo/lasered cleats.  They are two hole, I attached the photos to the forum showing the hole spacing, did the pic's not post?  These are stock cleats that came from Malibu in 2000.  I am fully willing to buy used ones from anyone that may have two cleats to sell.  Thank you for your response!