Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need Crew HELP!

dalt1

I know it's not really a life threatening issue but, I can't seem to get a yard of material to match my boat interior. I have been chasing this dog for 6 weeks now and thought I had it caught. If anyone in the crew has any contact with factory to get                           Moonbeam Sintec Vinyl    Part # 24021-L25-MON-00

I would be very Grateful for your help.  Moses Water Sports in Knoxville will go to the factory and pick it up. No drop shipping needed.

I am going to have to start my season sitting on a bucket if I can't get a hold of it.:(

I have been working with Malibu Customer service but can't contact them again till Monday afternoon. Just hope maybe someone in the crew may be able to help, in case that falls through.

this factory only stuff, there is no other solution,  why did you wait so long  in the off season  to attempt get some?, i would buy more than you need for future of all colors if you intend to keep it, $44/yd plus shipping 

Edited by granddaddy55
5 hours ago, granddaddy55 said:

this factory only stuff, there is no other solution,  why did you wait so long  in the off season  to attempt get some?, i would buy more than you need for future of all colors if you intend to keep it, $44/yd plus shipping 

Oh I haven't been waiting, My parts have been in Knoxville since the second week in January. Guy thought he had no problem getting it either than found out otherwise. I have been working on it for weeks. It is more than $44 a yard by the way! Shipping alone is $37.