Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where is the blower on a 2015 Malibu 23 LSV

I need to replace the blower but not really sure where it is located.  I did a quick look and couldn't find it (I didn't look too hard).   Any pointers for finding it on a 2015 23 LSV?   It's the Indmar Monsoon 350 engine.  I understand I size the new blower based on the intake sizes.    Any recommendations for a good replacement? I see Amazon has several to choose from.   Thank you.

Typically mounted on the transom.  Easy enough to find it, open the engine hatches and look for the 3-4 inch flex tube that leads to the rear corner vents.  If it is like mine was, you will find it laying in the bilge because the plastic broke around the 1 bolt it was hung from.

Pretty much any brand works, they are all cheap.

Edited by oldjeep