Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where to get head gasket and other items

Hey trying to locate a more reasonable price for head gasket for a 340 HP Indmar monson engine.  One place wants $122 for head gasket and over $100 for bolts.  Would like to shop around if any one has any leads I would be greatful.

5 hours ago, Woodski said:

FYI - Marine head gasket is different than a standard automotive one, stainless firing rings to mitigate corrosion from raw water.

Yes, felpro makes a marine gasket and rockauto sells them.  The summit link had a full gasket set for top end marine for 120 or so. I just got done with redoing heads on a Ford Ranger and that kit price was About what I paid With head bolts when I pieced a kit together from rockauto. All felpro gaskets.