Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What's it worth?

Bhayes

Well I'm better at this with vehicles but in the dark on boats. I buy wrecks and fix and drive and sell so when my boat was damaged I bought it back from insurance.  Bought one from insurance pool and made 2 into one again.  Now i have some things left off off my old lsv  , G3 tower, windshield, electronics  and ballast. Big stuff.. How or where do I find out what this stuff is worth? I've posted a few smaller items on here but this big stuff I have no idea about. I'm not looking for retail but I also not trying to give it away. Any info would be appreciated!  Thanks 

Look at the MSRP of the parts and  depending on their desirability price accordingly.  Towers cost a small fortune today, so if you have a decent one, 40-50 cents on the dollar?  Windshields seem to be worth thier weight in gold, so maybe more.  Ballast, not so much IMO.

I've tried to find a price on a g3 tower, the glass , electronics,  and the wedge . Seems to be all over the place ? Like I said this boat stuff is a lil different 

You aren't looking very hard. Look at recent build sheets to get an idea of the tower.  Greatlakesskipper for the glass and some electronics.  The Wedge is sold out most places depending on style, but new price is easy to find.    Oh heck, I'll take it all for $50 bucks.  ;)

Your probably right on that, I haven't exhausted myself searching around on pricing,  I find a few pieces here and there but nothing complete or exactly what I have or they sold a while back. Basically I'm asking for advise on where to go . Thanks for the help and I'm sure I have something for 50 just not all of it.