Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Discount on 2021 A24

Badger10

Too many variables to accurately answer that question. I would guess in this market that 5-15% would be reasonable. Before this I would have said 15-25% off MSRP. Your dealer relationship is gonna be a big factor. 

Axis works with smaller margins than Malibu.  In the past 15% off was a great deal on the Axis line with 20%+ being off season or holdovers.  In this market I'd be surprised if you could 10% off but like ^^^^, only the dealer can answer that question.  Regional availability and dealer relationships are keys to the best deals but with so many out of stock, deals will be hard to find.

I would shoot for 18-19% off MSRP. . . never know if you don't ask.  I would say anything around 15% off MSRP has been standard in the past pending geographic area for AXIS give or take.  Given the climate we're in though you will more than likely be paying a premium due to supply and demand.  I know the dealer I purchased from is already selling 2022 slots. . . believe that might be nationwide now.  If the 24 isn't a highly sought after boat in your area you might have some wiggle room.  My gut tells me Axis sells a lot less 24's than they do 22's and that might play a factor for the dealer pricing.  Take that with a grain of salt, i'm sure you will see lots of opinions.