Jump to content

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Grand Wagoneer


gregtay

Recommended Posts

On 3/28/2021 at 5:30 AM, Malibumichigan23 said:

I am the General Manager at a Jeep store in Michigan. I have allocations for 3 Wagoneer and 3 Grand Wagoneer. The only way to get one of these at this point is to go through the pre- registration process and order one. If anyone is interested, please let me know. 

I "reserved" an Obsidian.... is it going to be forever for those orders to open up?... if so I might switch to a SIII just to make sure I get something this year.  And how does allocation work on an Obsidian... does my dealer have to hold out one of his allocation for my "we have no idea when we can order it" order?  I'd order from you but I am in Washington and that would be a long drive home!

Link to post
On 3/28/2021 at 6:30 AM, Malibumichigan23 said:

I am the General Manager at a Jeep store in Michigan. I have allocations for 3 Wagoneer and 3 Grand Wagoneer. The only way to get one of these at this point is to go through the pre- registration process and order one. If anyone is interested, please let me know. 

Can you get the EP purchase plan on these, or not this year? 

Link to post
Malibumichigan23
On 3/30/2021 at 12:13 AM, RyanB said:

Can you get the EP purchase plan on these, or not this year? 

Not sure yet. We nay not know until they hit the ground. 

Link to post
Malibumichigan23
On 3/29/2021 at 11:54 PM, gregtay said:

I "reserved" an Obsidian.... is it going to be forever for those orders to open up?... if so I might switch to a SIII just to make sure I get something this year.  And how does allocation work on an Obsidian... does my dealer have to hold out one of his allocation for my "we have no idea when we can order it" order?  I'd order from you but I am in Washington and that would be a long drive home!

I’ll do some investigating. They are still not available to order as of right now. 

Link to post
On 4/3/2021 at 6:23 PM, Malibumichigan23 said:

I’ll do some investigating. They are still not available to order as of right now. 

thx.  Let me know if you uncover any news.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...