Jump to content

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone thinking about selling their 2020?


Recommended Posts

Looking for a mostly white boat with tan interior, but open to options similar.. just thought id throw this up incase someone was tossing around the idea of selling or upgrading.. Would like to buy private. 23lsv or 23mxz.  Let me know! Thanks!

Edited by bcf2003
Link to post

What's your price range?  I have a 2020 23 MXZ with 120 hours on it. I bought it brand new. Just put 6K into stereo upgrade.  Shoot me a message if you are interested. 

Link to post

I have the 2020 Malibu 23LSV with 168 hours on the M6Di motor. The boat is mostly white with Tuscan Gold Metallic and Zephyr Blue Metallic compliments. Predominantly tan interior and well optioned.

  • Like 2
Link to post
InIt4theDough
8 hours ago, TaylorM said:

I have the 2020 Malibu 23LSV with 168 hours on the M6Di motor. The boat is mostly white with Tuscan Gold Metallic and Zephyr Blue Metallic compliments. Predominantly tan interior and well optioned.

I’ll buy it from you sight unseen. 

 

$5,000. Take it or leave it. 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, InIt4theDough said:

I’ll buy it from you sight unseen. 

 

$5,000. Take it or leave it. 🤣

I'm drooling too.

Steve B.

  • Like 1
Link to post

I will be selling my 2020 MXZ 23 as well when my 25 LSV comes in.  But based on your colors I have the opposite.  M6, Stern Turn, 86 hours.  Will have a G5 tower on it.  Black and graphite, graphite interior.  Feel free to PM me if you want more details.

Link to post

Yeah after messing around at the dealership awhile I went ahead and just put a deposit on a new 23 LSV. Thanks anyways guys!

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 2/4/2021 at 9:16 PM, djheywood said:

I will be selling my 2020 MXZ 23 as well when my 25 LSV comes in.  But based on your colors I have the opposite.  M6, Stern Turn, 86 hours.  Will have a G5 tower on it.  Black and graphite, graphite interior.  Feel free to PM me if you want more details.

Love the look of your boat color wise, just a touch too much black for me being in Vegas! Appreciate the offer!

Link to post
Five Cent Worth
On 2/4/2021 at 10:53 PM, TaylorM said:

Take a look at IG michaeltaylor487 to see a couple pictures, loaded boat on the water and Zephyr Blue peeking out in the sun!:thumbup:

That looks good.  Pulled those three colors off well.  :cheers:

Link to post
On 2/4/2021 at 8:53 PM, TaylorM said:

Take a look at IG michaeltaylor487 to see a couple pictures, loaded boat on the water and Zephyr Blue peeking out in the sun!:thumbup:

What’s your surf setup? We just bought a 2020 23 LSV and your wave looks amazing. I want to be ready to go come spring time.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Five Cent Worth said:

That looks good.  Pulled those three colors off well.  :cheers:

Thanks! The cool thing about the Zephyr Blue Metallic, as you probably know, is it looks black, until the sun hits it. Really pops in the sun!!

Link to post
41 minutes ago, vaporbluebu said:

What’s your surf setup? We just bought a 2020 23 LSV and your wave looks amazing. I want to be ready to go come spring time.

If you don't have plug-n-play bags, get them! Significant wave size and strength increase with added bags. Also, I find that additional lead is useful.

Surf setup:

For me (goofy) - Factory ballast 100%. P-N-P bags (575s, a tad big) full. 200lbs lead as far forward in bow as possible. Speed set at 11.2. Wedge set at 2 for skim and 3 and 4 for surf(mostly 3.) When transferring to heelside(port) I will always add one click on wedge, if at 3, then increase to 4.

For my wife (regular) - Factory ballast 100%.  P-N-P bags, 100% port side bag and 70 to 75% starboard bag. Same 200lbs of lead in bow. Speed set at 10.8 and sometimes 11.0. Wedge at 3 and sometimes 4.

Additional lead in the boat includes 50lbs under observer seat and 150lbs at rear of coffin locker (port side long storage) just in front of rear locker wall. This helps to counter act the effects of prop rotation. 

 

Congratulations on your LSV purchase, you will love it!!:yahoo:

  • Like 3
Link to post

Thanks. Bags are already here...ordered them the same day we bought the boat. 👍

We will start with kids as lead and then see if more is needed (lead, not kids. We already have enough of them!).

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2021 at 8:51 PM, surfdude said:

Mine sat in the classifieds for months. Finally somebody bought it off of Craigslist.

Congrats on the sale.  Did you get what you were asking?  Did you get your new one ordered?  Mine came in, so now the long wait til April and opening the cabin.  At least it's not 30 below any more.  

Link to post
8 hours ago, guitarcrazy said:

Congrats on the sale.  Did you get what you were asking?  Did you get your new one ordered?  Mine came in, so now the long wait til April and opening the cabin.  At least it's not 30 below any more.  

Yes, I got my asking price! Had 2 other people waiting if the deal fell through. Had nothing for awhile, then 2-3 people inquiring per day. Funny how the market can be so hot and cold. Ordered the new one in early November. Should be here in may

Link to post

Nice.  I wanted to be sure there weren't any factory shutdown delays or other issues so we ordered in October and begged Dave for one of their December build slots.  Hope things keep going smoothly at Malibu.  Now I have 3 months to worry whether I will have impeller or other issues.  :)

Link to post
33 minutes ago, guitarcrazy said:

Nice.  I wanted to be sure there weren't any factory shutdown delays or other issues so we ordered in October and begged Dave for one of their December build slots.  Hope things keep going smoothly at Malibu.  Now I have 3 months to worry whether I will have impeller or other issues.  :)

Well, I am trying to be optimistic.  But my 2020 has smoked 3 impellers in 120 hours and there is no fix in sight....lol

Link to post

My 19 lsv, and my 20lsv didn’t smoke any impellers. Thankfully I learned to blip the throttle on start up. Thanks Malibu Crew!

Link to post
Five Cent Worth
18 hours ago, surfdude said:

Thankfully I learned to blip the throttle on start up. 

Can you direct me to this?

Link to post
19 hours ago, surfdude said:

My 19 lsv, and my 20lsv didn’t smoke any impellers. Thankfully I learned to blip the throttle on start up. Thanks Malibu Crew!

This is key... One of the best things I've learned on this site.  Really helps the impeller to prime.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...