Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wedge Control Module

I’ve got a 2012 20VTX  bought second hand that didn’t come with a Wedge. I’ve been able to source a Power Wedge for it but and trying to sort out if I need the control module. The boat has Maliview and I’ve found the Power Wedge actuator connectors in the loom at the rear. My question is do I need the the Wedge Control Module or is it controlled through the Maliview and touch screen used to start the boat? Also could someone tell me where the module is located in the boat in case I’ve overlooked it.  Thanks

You need the control module. You need to find out if you have 3 lobe or 5 lobe Lenco actuators so that you can order the correct control box for the actuators. 

The control module is usually under the helm, near the purple viper box. 

Edited by nemalibu