Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2013 Q7 TDI with factory tow package

jtrezon

Since there are not that many of these out there, I thought I would post here for any interest.....I will be selling or trading in a very nice 2013 Audi Q7 TDI in the next month or so (when she finds something she wants).  It has the 3.0L TDI,  factory tow package (only towed with it twice), and has had the emissions “fix” from Audi.   85K miles.  Please PM me for any interest....not my intention to actually list it on this site. 

We have the 2012 premium plus with the tow package.  Can handle up to 6600 lbs.  We have towed a Cobalt 226, Malibu 23 LSV, and most recently a VLX.  It tows better than most trucks I have driven due to it’s all wheel drive.   Audi also give an emission warranty due to diesel gate.  Think we have 2 years left.  Great vehicle.  Good luck.

• 1 month later...