Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What wakeshaper for 2013 a22

LakePTDoc

• 1 month later...

I have some pics and info on a homemade wake shaper that is awesome, costs about $30 to build

message me if you're interested

I had one of the original Mission wake shapers for my 12 a22. It worked great. I would assume anything you pick would work. Or, if your handy, which I am not, you could build one. They are very simple. One thing I would add, whatever you do, you will still need to do some fine tuning. Might be turning the boat slightly, filling one sac more than another, or moving people around. Getting  a great wave requires some practice and paying attention.

theloungelife

I use the original mission shaper on my 13' A22.  Has worked well.  Sometimes it falls off if I don't have it sunctioned perfect, but with the leash it's not a huge deal.