Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Christmas gift

JeffK

39 minutes ago, JeffK said:

The wifey had a friend of ours do this. He apparently free handed it with a carbide scribe. Very cool gift. I was quite impressed with his skill on it. 

F9CB95A3-898D-4574-9517-D8619361A1A3.jpeg

EFB7C487-D686-468D-9DFE-76BDD824DE3D.jpeg

B698F228-A8DD-4CA5-AD31-AA8218618560.jpeg

Wow, that is really impressive!  Very cool gift.

1 hour ago, Eagleboy99 said:

Yeti offers factory custom logos.  But there are a ton of outfits that do laser ethcing/engraving/screening etc.  I once had a bunch made up for my work team.  About $75 bucks each IIRC

Yep. But he won’t take any money from my wife because we’ve taken them out boating a couple times. He’s a very solid dude. 

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

Wow, looks so cool! I would really enjoy such present. Anyway, the guy who did this thing is so talented! I want to make something similar for my daughter. She will definitely appreciate it. Can you give me his contacts? Her birthday is in about two weeks, so I want to have the gift by that time. Will he manage to do it? Also, I ordered a nice flower composition from https://flowersdelight.com, so I think the combination is pretty nice. However, in my region everything is closed, and it was quite challenging to find a nice birthday present for her. Thank you in advance!

Edited by Matarael