Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Rear ballast drain pumps 2006 Malibu VLX

Jiajay

9 minutes ago, Jiajay said:

I took every screw out and the floor will not come out.

Need to remove the wall under the center rear seat and take the whole floor panel out. It runs under the side panel under the rear center seat.

1 minute ago, dalt1 said:

Need to remove the wall under the center rear seat and take the whole floor panel out. It runs under the side panel under the rear center seat.

If I remember correctly. Been a few boats ago now since I did that on my 06.

20 hours ago, Jiajay said:

How do you remove the wall, there are no screws?

Find the screws buried in the carpet, I think. Again been awhile since I did it, but do remember it runs under that Starboard support for the center rear seat.

Depends on the divider and it’s location and what day it was assembled IME. :Doh:There should/could be one on either end on the upper face of the divider tying it in to the inner and outer seat base rails. And there could be between 1 and 2 run through the vertical carpeted wall behind your heels in to the vertical face of that same divider. I have also seen aluminum “L” brackets used in different MY boats in different locations. 

Edited by wdr
So
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I already posted these pics for philgrady on another post but hopefully they will help someone here...these are for a 2007 vlx but i had to do something similar for the 2005 vlx I previously had...

boatFloor1.jpg

boatFloor2.jpg