Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2019 25 lsv surf gate actuators

can anyone tell me where I can buy these.  I had a muskrat eat through my wires.  

also, does anyone have  ideas on how to keep them away from my boat or protect the wires.

thanks for anyone input

3 hours ago, Sprause said:

can anyone tell me where I can buy these.  I had a muskrat eat through my wires.  

also, does anyone have  ideas on how to keep those little s***s away from my boat or protect the wires.

thanks for anyone input

Had a similar problem with muskrats several years ago.  So, I sat on the back of the pontoon with a .22 pistol and whenever I saw one come by, I shot it.  Neighbors were a bit surprised, but after killing a few, they stopped coming.

• Thanks 1
ahopkins22LSV
17 hours ago, Sprause said:

also, does anyone have  ideas on how to keep them away from my boat or protect the wires.

thanks for anyone input

Tommy’s has three locations in Michigan. They can order you the actuators. 

Or check bakesonline.com. Not sure if they carry them or not but they’d probably be your best bet.

ahopkins22LSV
27 minutes ago, Sprause said:

Tommies wants 1600 each, did not see them on bakes, any other ideas

I guess try to get a part number off the actuators and search online. Maybe West Marine or other big boating stores.