Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2021 Ford F-150 Tremor

Hemmy

Ford released the new Ford F-150 Tremor.  Sounds like they are only offering it with the 3.5 Ecoboost engine.  I like the looks of it and may even consider it.  There is no price tag for this truck yet either, but curious to see where it will land.  I am sure info will slowly start trickling out.  I haven't seen any 2021 F-150's in the flesh yet.  I don't think any dealers in my area have any on their lots yet, or at least not according to a cars.com search within a 100 miles of me.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-ford-f-150-tremor-first-look/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIihPImHlSc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 1

I like it!  I'm admittedly an F-150 fan.  It's all I've been driving for the last 17 years.  I think this truck looks great!!  I too am interested in what the cost will be.  I really like the fact that they've done this.  

I wonder what the towing capacity will be on this thing?

I don't think there are any 2021's on dealer lots yet.  I'm not sure they've shipped.

Edited by Slayer

I saw some things on this months ago. It does look like a nice package for someone who likes to do some off road. Should be A much better price tag. And more realistic to the everyday person. 

I see the new Bronco has been set back. I hope all the new packages won't suffer. This covid crap is effecting everything.  The good thing is this is not a new vehicle more parts an an existing platform. 

4 minutes ago, Sixball said:

I see the new Bronco has been set back. I hope all the new packages won't suffer. This covid crap is effecting everything.  The good thing is this is not a new vehicle more parts an an existing platform. 

The Bronco set back is not entirely Covid related.  That plant has had some challenges in the launch.  Typical of Ford.  They've not had a truly successful launch that I'm aware of in the last couple decades.

Actually, the 2021 F-150 is pretty new.  All the interior components are new.  The chassis remains largely the same (less the Tremor with different suspension), as does the powertrain.  Most of the stampings are the same as the previous generation with new front and rear fascia.  

Really like the looks of that. But what really makes that appealing over a raptors?? the super duty tremor makes since for someone who wants a HD and offroad. I'm guessing this will be quite a bit cheaper than a raptor hopefully....

24 minutes ago, Cole2001 said:

Really like the looks of that. But what really makes that appealing over a raptors?? the super duty tremor makes since for someone who wants a HD and offroad. I'm guessing this will be quite a bit cheaper than a raptor hopefully....

I think the appeal to this, at least in my mind, is that it should be considerably less expensive than the Raptor.  I'm guessing the next generation Raptor is going to be more like TRX territory in terms of price and dealers will have zero deals on them.  They'll sell at or above MSRP whereas the Tremor will likely not.  The other thing that I think is appealing is that they've essentially done what a lot of F-150 owners do after they purchase the truck.  They added 33's, raised the ride height and improved ground clearance, and pushed the wheels out to the fender lip.  

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, Cole2001 said:

They are saying it will be less than the current Raptor.  Just not sure how much less.  An F-250 XLT with the Tremor option is $4,000 upcharge and $400 for the FX4.  They said it should land somewhere in between those numbers.  

• 1 month later...