Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Running Boards

jjackkrash

I would like to add some running boards to a red Taco with black trim.   I have never bought running boards aftermarket before.  Maybe some black tubes with steps, but open to any suggestions.  I have price flexibility.   Thoughts or recommendations?  

Edited by jjackkrash

That amp research product looks sweet, but I think I am looking for something that will help with door dings and rock chips and that sticks out a bit sitting in the parking lot and running down the road.  

running boards are always dirty so I definitely like/prefer the amp research ones.  They are the OEM for the ford retractable boards so they have had plenty of time to work out any kinks.  I'm on the short side so wouldn't have a truck without them!

• 2 weeks later...