Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The Strip Club

WellingtonB

8 hours ago, Michigan boarder said:

Personally I'd rather argue with a monkey.

OK, then I'm in.  

Why strip all of the stainless parts except the bow rails?  Makes no sense.

On 11/26/2020 at 12:00 PM, Chaabo said:

Here’s your gauge bezel:
Link

And the emblem for the bezel:
Link

Awesome! The part number I received for the gauge shroud is 5411023 but this may be a superseded part number. I'll verify prior to purchase. 

On 11/26/2020 at 5:32 PM, justgary said:

OK, then I'm in.  

Why strip all of the stainless parts except the bow rails?  Makes no sense.

Well, it's all conjecture at this point. I wouldn't want to stop the theories from flying however. I'm just happy they didn't hack the thing up. I once saw photos of a recovered stolen boat. Thieves wasted no time and literally took a sawzall to the outdrive and the whole dash. Wow. 

• 1 month later...

The Response has been regrettably sold! Busy life and a deal with the wife for no more projects. Besides the conversations here, all I did was buy a cover and park it. Never got a real opportunity to go over the boat and mechanic never got see it either. We're sticking to our currently complete toys and will be back on the water with something in the near future hopefully. 

Thanks for the feedback everyone and happy boating.