Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tower Flag Holder

zhuskers1

Just ordered a new 2021 23 LSV with the new G5 tower.

Anyone know of any options for a flag pole holder mounted to tower?

Thank in advance!!

Edited by zhuskers1
15 hours ago, MystiikVLX said:

https://www.towerflags.com/

I've heard people got flag holders from this place. I don't know about it first hand.

This is where I got mine from. Custom made. They actually engraved my last name in the bracket. And when I told them it didn’t fit exactly perfect (it was actually a question about the fit) they sent me the upgraded version no charge. 

Very happy with them. 

• 2 years later...

I wasn't unsure about ordering these Cool Water Products flag poles and was very impressed with the sturdiness and design upon delivery. Been using on my boat for the past few months and I am very happy with them. full sized flags fit perfectly on the 4 ft pole and These are super easy to put up and take down. Very sturdy at 30 knots.

Edited by daltonn
On 12/21/2022 at 8:33 PM, dalt1 said:

I bought from Tower Flags and decided after my order to upgrade the pole. Easy to work with and actually upgraded me for free! What's not to like?

Here it is. 3D printed holder with Carbon mast pole. Not only did they upgrade my pole, but threw in flag for free. And not because of the brand but because they know that is what I have ordered for next year.

image.png.4a20504e31a581701e76bf6adf8068e4.png

Edited by dalt1