Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

White tower speakers new Axis

MystiikVLX

I am considering a white tower and speakers on a new 2021 A24. Any input on having a white tower? Any care issues or keeping it looking nice? Thanks

On 11/17/2020 at 7:35 PM, MystiikVLX said:

I am considering a white tower and speakers on a new 2021 A24. Any input on having a white tower? Any care issues or keeping it looking nice? Thanks

there is a beautiful white tower white A22 down here  with maroon or burgundy accents,  it has the white 410’s on it.  beautiful but that boat lives on a lift and wont be coated in bugs running to dock at 25 miles an hour ,  if bugs are an issue dragging trailer home like me and you are OCD, then yes i believe its an issue

you could never let them sit and bake in the sun and keep it nice

but it is so beautiful go for it

The boat usually sits on lift during the summer and the tower and speakers I cover at night. So sounds like white may be a nice change

• Like 2
21 hours ago, MystiikVLX said:

The boat usually sits on lift during the summer and the tower and speakers I cover at night. So sounds like white may be a nice change

beautiful with the white tower mirror!  special way to mount that mirror for it to work well and not hit your head on it 

only issue i think is the actual mirror comes in black, not sure if i have seen a white one, but one black accent shouldn't ruin it

Edited by granddaddy55