Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Replacement Wakesetter Boat Cover

vernonvtx

Just curious as to recommendations for a replacement boat cover. A bit disappointing but the cover of my 2014 VTX needs work or replacement and my dock neighbours 2008 Matercraft which sits outside more than mine still looks great. Malibu replacement?  Other manufacturer? 

Approx cost?

Sorry Vernon I don't have an answer for you but I'm in the same situation with my 2013 23 LSV.  So I'm gonna troll your thread for input from the experts.  Great question BTW!  Have a great day.

Contact Cory at Evolution Covers. You won’t be disappointed. I received mine for my 2011 23LSV a couple months ago and it blows the factory cover away is quality, fit, and ease of use. Boat covers aren’t cheap though so expect to pay $900-$1000 and since all of his products are custom made, expect a wait to receive it. Just email him and he can give you all the details. 

https://evolutioncovers.com/

+1 for Cory and Evolution Covers. Just got mine about a month ago. Fits like a glove and is trailerable if desired compared to the factory cover. He is a busy guy so it might take some time to get it, but well worth it.

Bob

I got a carver sunbrella through bald mikes and it looks good quality, I can’t install until spring though so I can’t really see how well it fits yet (tower has to stay down in my winter storage area).  It was $900 with the hang tite, and was delivered to me within 2 weeks of placing my order, which was a huge surprise considering the economic circumstances right now.  Trailerable with free straps, which I doubt it really needs for most trips I take.  Evolution was my number 1option but it basically lives in my local marina all season so trailerable wasn’t a high priority.  Also since I just paid this boat off, I could see myself upgrading in the next few seasons and didn’t want to spend the Extra money on a cover I might only get a few seasons out of.  Bald mike has been a solid guy so far, very quick to communicate and answer my questions.