Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Axis Bimini Boot

TuckerJ

I have a '15 t23 and the bimini boot (cover that goes over the bimini for storage/travel) is shredded.  My dealer quoted me $250 plus for OEM.  A local canvas guy quoted $310 for a custom one.  Does anyone know where I can get one?  Nothing I can find aftermarket goes over the the tower and would require me to completely disconnect the bimini in order to put the cover on.  Any help would be much appreciated!

On 10/27/2020 at 12:29 PM, TuckerJ said:

Is the one from iboats cut out to go around the tower?  The stock one was built with 3 separate zippers and fit around the tower.  I've had 2 canvas guys quote me in the same range.

the boot should only rest on tower not go around it. it should only surround the wrapped bimini canvas on the bimini frame snd a simple clip connection web strap around the tower securing the boot to tower with that strap only on each side

it has one simple long zipper to close it

Edited by granddaddy55