Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

WSIA test wake sports waves. This is interesting.

Ronnie

8 hours ago, Ronnie said:

WSIA test.

There's probably much data here besides this video that could be used.

This is an interesting video.  Not sure if I captured their recommendation other than within the first 100', the wave doesn't have as much power and height has decreased some..  What is the recommended distance from the study?  What happens at 200' or 300'?

Edited by bcoppess23
gramatical correction

Ronnie and Crew,

We definitely have some information you should check out on our website www.wsia.net.  Click on the red rectangle at the top right that says"Waterway Access Tools".  This will take to our wave study, educational video's, Wake Responsibly info, etc.  Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.  We are here to help.  

Thanks,

Chris Bischoff

WSIA

(407) 375-7187

[email protected] 

@Bisch  Can you paste a link?  I am on a mobile browser but can’t find the red triangle or  access tools portal.   I see the handout info but can’t find more videos.  

I am also curious how the wakesurfing waves compared to cruisers but am not sure if that was looked at.