Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Who owns or owned a 2009 Response LXi

FalconE

I'm considering buying one and have lots of questions. For some reason people don't want me to post my number, so please reply and we'll connect in pm or email. Thanks. 

Edited by FalconE
removed phone number
  • 1 year later...
rogerford

If you don't want to distribute your number, you can always get a virtual number. This is a great solution for people with your mindset. The principle of operation is to transfer data over the Internet (you can also work without the Internet if you set up forwarding from a virtual number to a mobile or landline). To start working with a Virtual PBX, you need to make settings in your Personal Account. You can use any number of virtual numbers (depending on the selected tariff) and connect any number of SIP accounts to the system. Try using temporary phone number.

Edited by rogerford