Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Best Amp to run four rev 10s

tmsbilletparts

I Just picked up a KS600.2 Arc audio Amp to run my 4 rev 10s on my tower.  Anybody else run this amp?  I've heard good things about it but wanted to hear from this group...

I picked up a used one to run a pair of REV10s.  I like having the headroom and the amp stays ice cold.  I liked it so much I picked up a KS300.4 to run my interior components.

Edited by WooPig

While class G/H amps are a little less efficient then a class-D, they are still miles ahead of class-A/B. The biggest down side of this amp design used in the marine environment, is their open, fan-cooled chassis. The humid air drawn into the unit will eventually take its toll

8 hours ago, MLA said:

While class G/H amps are a little less efficient then a class-D, they are still miles ahead of class-A/B. The biggest down side of this amp design used in the marine environment, is their open, fan-cooled chassis. The humid air drawn into the unit will eventually take its toll

Sounds like a good west coast amp then.  California certainly isn't on fire because of all of the humidity.

Regardless of region, boats will always be subject to more humidity then cars within that same region. However, there are some regions, like mine, that are subject to high levels of humidity and dew point, even 20 minutes away from the lake. So it may not change the end result, just the time it takes to get there.  

• 1 month later...

I ran all Arc Audio KS series to on my last boat and will continue to do the same on my next.  I ran the following setup.

Arc audio 600.2 to each pair of Wet sound Rev 10

Arc Audio 600.4 to the cabin speakers

Arc Audio 2500.1 to each sub.

These amps been around for over 10 years but they hold up very well here in CA where I am at.  

Boat is always stored indoors so I've never had any issues