Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Affordable board rack for g3

erikj

I'm looking to add a third rack or replace one of my stock g3 racks on my Malibu.  I've seen a couple that might work but didn't know if you guys have any experience getting one for pretty cheap for larger boards. 

17 hours ago, PNWoke said:

Uptice.com G3 replacement racks are pretty awesome for the price (~$100/side).  

dude, you are the man and that is a hell of a deal, thanks

8 hours ago, erikj said:

dude, you are the man and that is a hell of a deal, thanks

🍻 yeah I found them on my Instagram feed.  I think they have an account on here probably.  Dude is super patriotic, real good guy.  I ordered white and they look great on my boat.  Excellent finish.  The rubber padding isn’t real tough but honestly it isn’t really even necessary, as the machining of the metal is nice and wide with no hard corners.  I kept the old black g3 bungees and route them down then around the surf board and back to the top which basically holds the surfboard up off the bottom rung of the holders, limiting contact even further.