Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Rev 10 Light Ring Help

I bought a used 2014 23LSV that has aftermarket Rev 10’s (2pair) installed on the tower. I can not get the ring lights to come on through the touchscreen light options.  Does anyone know where to look for a fuse or somewhere else I should be checking to see why they are not functioning? I had a third party inspect the boat before I bought it and they worked in the video they sent me.  Any help is appreciated I have searched everywhere with no luck.  

Way too many options here to speculate on your issue. If they are after market, they could be powered from anywhere. You'll probably have to trace the wiring to see what the installer has done. It's possible that they were wired into the screen functions but I'd confirm that for myself.

Thanks, I briefly tried to trace them down, the installer did a good job bundling the wires and running them nicely so it is hard to see where they go.  I will try and take some things apart while I am winterizing and see what I can find.  I assume it is something simple but will be a pain to figure out.  I called hydro tunes the original installer and left a message but don’t have real high hopes of getting any answers there. Thanks! 

• 11 months later...

Forgot to update and this may help someone in the future.  The lights were wired to the Aux button in the switch menu not on the light screen.  This button was originally hidden since the heater option was selected in the settings and the boat doesn’t have a heater. Once I unchecked that in the menu the aux button popped on the MTC switch menu and works the ring lights. 

• Like 2