Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2008 VTX Wakesetter With 500 Hours

MalibuKent

I have a 2008 VTX with 500+ hours in excellent condition that I'm seriously considering selling. It has PP cruise, enhanced sound system (original JBL head with RF Punch amps, Sub and four Titan tower speakers, as well as four ballast tanks (bow, mid and stern) and hot/cold stern shower.

Anyone know where I might find info to help determine its value?

Thanks.

Pictures forthcoming. 

Edited by MalibuKent

I sold my 2007 VTX with after market Surfgate with everything included.    1000 hours. New engine at 900 hrs.  Turn key. $41k

Bought an '08 VTX back in August.  I think it really depends on the market in your area and where you live, but here in Denver it cost me nearly $60k.  

Excellent condition, no rips in the vinyl, no fading, not a single scratch on her.  No damage to gel coat.  Only 145 hours on it when I bought it.  383 Hammerhead motor, all service done at the dealer and they did the 150 hour service before I picked it up.  Mux control panel, three vent heater, Illusion X tower with 4 speakers, 4 other speakers in boat and 12" sub (all the original Fosgate).  MLS ballasts Front, Center, Rear hard tanks.  It's got the dock lighting and under swim platform lighting.  Hot/Cold shower in the rear.  Original cockpit/bow covers plus a whole boat cover.  Always stored inside.  Power wedge. Custom trailer with rubber/plastic bunk rails. Trying to think of everything to give you a good idea, but mine came with pretty much every option available back in '08.  :)  

The low hours are what sold me.  I'd say with 500+ hours you could still easily get in the high $30's to low $40's.