Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tilly’s Marine is no longer authorized Malibu dealer

phinz

One of the first trips with my new Malibu to Lake Nacimiento near Paso Robles Ca, I had a problem with the packing housing. 

I called Tilly's and they made arrangement for me to take it to VS Marine in Atascadero. 

They had it overnight and the warranty covered the repair. I was back on the water the next afternoon.

Saved my vacation. Can't say enough about the crew at VS marine and Tilly's for this coordinated customer service.

Edited by Rack
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, Sparky450 said:

Talked to Kris today. They are awesome people that know Malibu. And the service is top notch!! 

19 hours ago, djheywood said:

Wanted to chime in as well as I have worked with VS Marine for the past 15 years I have lived on the Central Coast.  The owner Kris is probably the most chill, non-pressure guy I have ever met in the industry.  They will treat you right if you are up this way.

Brian 

Kris and Shawn are both awesome and will treat you well.  I've purchased 2 boats from them and they are top notch.

22 hours ago, DAI said:

Found it interesting there is now 2 dealers in Lake Geneva.

Really.. Didn't know that.. Might have to stop by them at some point

9 hours ago, UWSkier said:

Wondering if Munson is gonna get Munsoned. 

Nice Kingpin reference.

I could see it with their Lake Geneva location.  But drop them overall would be surprising.

52 minutes ago, DAI said:

Nice Kingpin reference.

I could see it with their Lake Geneva location.  But drop them overall would be surprising.

They have a big Malibu/Axis display at the Chicago boat show every year and a big location in Fox Lake, IL.  They are a big Malibu dealer.  It seems like you wouldn't want to ruffle the feathers of a good dealer by cutting them off of one of their locations.  Unless maybe they don't sell the Malibu/Axis as much at the WI location.

On 10/7/2020 at 1:23 PM, Rack said:

One of the first trips with my new Malibu to Lake Nacimiento near Paso Robles Ca, I had a problem with the packing housing. 

I called Tilly's and they made arrangement for me to take it to VS Marine in Atascadero. 

They had it overnight and the warranty covered the repair. I was back on the water the next afternoon.

Saved my vacation. Can't say enough about the crew at VS marine and Tilly's for this coordinated customer service.

The Boys at WakeTech Marine also give big props to the Boys at VS Marine.  Cut from the same cloth (or vinyl) I guess

• Like 3
On 10/5/2020 at 2:13 PM, phinz said:

For Orange County/South LA/Inland Empire, Wake Tech Marine located in Temecula, CA is the source

Then in the northern part of Los Angeles and the Ventura/ Santa Barbara area it's VS Marine 

+1000% for the boys at Waketech servicing Socal... they are the best. They can do anything you need done. In fact, they were the ones Tillys Marine usually called to do larger jobs.

Buy your boat wherever you need to, but if you live in socal, waketech's the place for any and all services.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

OLD Topic I Know, but it appears that Tommys is now the Malibu dealer in Ventura at the old Tilleys site on Front street.

Does anybody know how all this happened? Last I heard it was a Master Craft dealer. 

14 hours ago, Rack said:

OLD Topic I Know, but it appears that Tommys is now the Malibu dealer in Ventura at the old Tilleys site on Front street.

Does anybody know how all this happened? Last I heard it was a Master Craft dealer. 

Tommy’s has been working with Malibu to buy, purchase, acquire, whatever word you want to use multiple dealers across the country over the last few years.