Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

fuel pump gasket 2011 247lsv

filled gas tank and noticed strong smell in boat pulled up deck covering gas tank and found the fuel filter gasket on top of fuel pump was torn and letting fuel come out and leak into boat. Tried to find replacement gasket kit with no luck with any part # or places that has them. 

any help on  who has them would be great 

that's not the gasket that needs replaced. in the middle of fuel pump there is a round canister around 2" in diameter I believe it might be a filter. its the gasket around that

That’s the fuel pressure regulator you are talking about.
It has indeed a built in fuel filter.

I would check with Bake’s if they sell the gasket separately, but I doubt it.
You probably have to replace the whole regulator.

That canister on top of the pump with the fuel feed pressure hose attached is the fuel pressure regulator.

https://www.bakesonline.com/malibu-boats-fuel-filter-regulator-for-in-tank-fuel-pump-gen3.html

If you need the rubber grommet separately, contact your local Malibu dealer.  There were several pumps produced in 2019 that required grommet replacement on bulletin MY19.SB09.0530 so your local dealer will likely have some extras.  You will probably need a clamp and oetiker pliers to remove and re-clamp the fuel hose attached to the regulator. 

If your fuel pumps are weak, or the pressure is low, or the pressure drops quickly at key off, you may want to consider replacing the whole pump assembly instead.

It is also recommended to pressure test the tank and to check for leaks after the repair, so you may be better off having the dealer do it for you anyhow.