Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2021 23 LSV Order

Slayer

22 minutes ago, ctvandy23 said:

Exactly!! Was going back and forth between black flake and the zephyr flake.  Luckily there was a brand new 23 LSV at my dealer that had the zephyr flake and after taking a look that sealed it! 

Man!!  That’s great!  We live zephyr blue flake!  We actually seriously considered a very similar scheme for our order.  But, when we saw Nassau Blue in person, we decided that was what we needed.

21 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Man!!  That’s great!  We live zephyr blue flake!  We actually seriously considered a very similar scheme for our order.  But, when we saw Nassau Blue in person, we decided that was what we needed.

My buddy just bought a demo 2020 25 LSV with the Nassau Blue and it looks great!  First time we went blue...first  Malibu was Orange/black, the 19 was Red, Silver and black.  Excited about the Zephyr set up!  Also excited to have the Sepia on the floor.  I’m thinking it will look like a really nice blue suit paired with saddle shoes.  

1 hour ago, ctvandy23 said:

My buddy just bought a demo 2020 25 LSV with the Nassau Blue and it looks great!  First time we went blue...first  Malibu was Orange/black, the 19 was Red, Silver and black.  Excited about the Zephyr set up!  Also excited to have the Sepia on the floor.  I’m thinking it will look like a really nice blue suit paired with saddle shoes.  

Yeah man!!  It’s going to be sweet!  I wanted a sepia interior but the better half isn’t into it.

• 3 weeks later...

This thread was exactly what I needed, thanks to all for the insight. After hunting for the right boat for 4 months amidst the tightest used market I’ve ever seen the wife (exasperated) finally said “Just build one “.   😀🥳

learned a bunch on this thread that will help, thanks 

• Like 4