Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2021 VTX

AussieSkier

Does anyone have any 2021 details, photos, changes from the 2020? Info now gives me the inside word on ordering in Australia when they release the new models in December.

ahopkins22LSV

No major changes I’m aware of. I’d expect it to just be across the board changes. Like G5 tower, new bimini, new tower mirror arm, thinner screen, etc. 

The hull was completely updated for 2020 and it’s awesome!

Our dealer in Aus was trying to say ski at 34 - 35 Mph with the wedge down and it lifts the back of the boat up. We demoed it and it seemed to work but it didn't feel "right" if you know what i mean.

• 1 year later...

Can you damage the boat with lift mode at 32+ mph? The alarm comes on at 30 mph if you are in lift mode, but I don’t know if the boat is trying to protect itself from being destroyed or just notifying the driver. I would like to try skiing with lift mode, but I don’t want to break anything.