Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

ANy idea where these came from?

I was fixing my bilge pump in the back of my 2014 LSV with LS3 motor. These were under the engine towards the stern at the bottom. I am not worried about the little washers and screws much. BUT, that 3" screw is scaring me. Any idea what that may have come from? 

Also, this 7-8" black plastic item is bugging me. I know I have seen this somewhere. It has 2 screws on one side (still on there) and 3 screw holes on the other. Where would this have come from? Maybe holding a hose or set of wires somewhere? I just bought this boat 3 months ago and everything is working great but....what is ready to fall off??  Any thoughts?

20200902_205837.jpg

20200902_210200.jpg

You should have a rubber bungee with a plastic hook per side on the upper engine dividers to hold the table and divider in place. Unless they have been removed of course. The 3” screw was probably to hold two fiberglass pieces together. Like the rear engine divider to the seat back base. This was where most of the longest fasteners were on my ‘10.

Edited by wdr