Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2020 Malibu 22 LSV

H20 Hound

Anyone know the height (with tower collapsed) and length of the typical 2020 22 LSV on trailer? Need to see if this boat can fit in my garage or not. I know this can vary by trailer, but any feedback is much appreciated! 

For the most part adding the typical trailer with folding tongue will add 3.5-4ft to the boat length... this includes the extra for the swim platform at rear and the added length of the trailer in front of the bow. So if boat itself is 22ft without the swim platform, you would likely be right at 25.5-26ft long total on the trailer with tongue folded. (my boat is 24' 4" long and with platform and tongue folded, total length of my Boatmate is just under 28ft total)

Cant say anything for sure on tower, but most of the towers now folded require at least an 8ft high garage door. Lot of variables here depending on the tower option and also on the trailer options with 15" vs 18" wheels. Trailer would have torsion axles so you can typically adjust the trailer height a few inches up/down if that makes a difference of it getting under your existing garage door height.

My buddy had a 2019 22 LSV that we surfed quite a bit last summer, great boat. He sold it so no way to measure exactly for you

• Like 1

I have a 2019 22 LSV with a G35 tower on a Malibu trailer with 14" rims.  Purely from a height perspective to get it into my garage with a height of 8'  I have to remove the board racks which is really quick and easy.  However, I also have to remove the tower hoop which is a little more of a pain.  Four bolts and 2 people needed for that.  It makes it in but just barely clears