Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Air Filter Replacement

Wanting to replace the K&N filter on my 2019 23 LSV with M6 engine. Does anyone know what the replacement filter is. There are no K&N part numbers on the filter.

15 hours ago, electricjohn said:

Still running my original K & N. Haven't even cleaned it or re-oiled it.  Still looks like brand new, 800 hrs.

was wondering about this as i am at 930 over 6 years and haven't touched it!!!  doesn't look like it could get dirty and im  guessing they call it a spark arrestor for a reason vs air filter??

• Like 2

I washed and oiled mine after 350 hours. K & N sells a kit that has a cleaner and oil. You spray on cleaner and let soak in then rinse with a water hose inside out to flush dirt out of the cloth filter. Shake out as much water as possible and let dry over night. Re oil once dry

we all know about K&N filters snd cleaning kits, i find for an every day driver kits are useless because you need a clean spare air filter to drive around with waiting fo it to dry snd then re-oil !!

what we are arguing is it getting dirty at all to bother to clean

Edited by granddaddy55