Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Let's see those 2021 Malibu & Axis Boats!

Ronnie

Hello crew,

It appears my post to this thread fell victim to the data loss. It happens. Here is a link to my new 2021 25 LSV. I bought this boat out of WY. and had it shipped here to my place in CA. My neighbor owns a shipping \ transport company and between his great work and the wrap job at the shop, the boat arrived in perfect shape. Sure, unwrapping the boat took my (nearly) 2 hours but it was fun. Nearly time to drop her in the water:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/8h7hJQUhcb3td7Pt7

Chris

4 minutes ago, dtb said:

@Ronnie color matched tower speaker grills?

Gorgeous boat!

Thanks!

LOL, no but great idea. I haven't removed the protective film on the chrome of the grills after I installed the speakers. These were the same colors of my '19 23 LSV. I actually had paint to match the Azure to color the grilles but never did. Probably trashed the paint I had at that time.

2 hours ago, Hemmy said:

Beautiful boat @Ronnie!  What cars cars do you have covered up next to the boat?

Thanks!

That is a friends shop. I had the boat in there for a week or so while the Ceramic was curing and the weatherman was predicting rain.

10 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Thanks!

That is a friends shop. I had the boat in there for a week or so while the Ceramic was curing and the weatherman was predicting rain.

Ronnie, Great looking boat!!  What  Ceramic brand did you go with?  Will be doing my boat in early May, just not sure what product yet. For the past two years I used Menzerna Power Lock one year and then I tried Hula Sealant.  Both worked great.  Hoping the Ceramic will do even better! 

I would refer you to @Slurpee He has a great thread going on about his experience with ceramic. I wouldn’t recommend any of them yet. I haven’t even put the boat in the water. 
But the gel really looks good on this boat. 

DFA61393-63C6-447B-8736-A72D9BA7401E.jpeg

8 hours ago, bcoppess23 said:

Congrats on the purchase @Slayer!! It turned out great. 

What jack is that and was it standard?

Thanks!!  I appreciate the kind words.  I agree.  I think it turned out great as well.  We considered flake seriously on this boat.  Had we gone with either vapor blue or dark blue and an ebony running surface, we likely would have added flake but it would have been above the waterline only had we done so.  We kept coming back to Nassau because it's unique and there aren't a ton out there.  There are many out there that are vapor blue flake and dark blue flake, both of which we love, but this one struck us differently.  

When I have the boat in my posession, I'll let you know what jack that is.  It's not a Fulton product.  I recall that from my 10 minute visit to the dealer yesterday.  It was an option for a "heavy duty" jack, so I checked that box.  

10 minutes ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

She for sure came out great! I love the touch of blue on the interior. The exterior flows great too. Can't wait to see it on the water and in the sun!

Thanks.  We can't either.  

10 hours ago, AussieSkier said:

If its not too personal, how much to "ship" a boat from Aus to the UK?

Included in the buying price, so I don’t know, but I understand from my UK dealer, that the shipping cost had gone up loads since we ordered!

9 hours ago, 04 VLX WINDERMERE UK said:

Included in the buying price, so I don’t know, but I understand from my UK dealer, that the shipping cost had gone up loads since we ordered!

Depends if it can go through the canal or not I reckon.  :)

I'm surprised the UK boats come from Australia.  Tennessee is much closer to the UK than Australia.