Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Let's see those 2021 Malibu & Axis Boats!

Ronnie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Five Cent Worth said:

We couldn't pass up the deal.  The windows are getting tinted and another set of tower speakers are being put on.  Should take delivery in a few weeks.  Guys at Lake Norman Marina are top notch.  :rockon:

7F911C73-9B8D-43E1-B08E-4AF091B1E39A.jpg

AA20D4F4-38EE-4973-A4A5-478190EC39D2.jpg

CCDA6226-B33C-4200-8B76-591F72EF212C.jpg

I've been drooling over that boat since LKN posted it.  The better half however doesn't care for the tan interior and would prefer blue, so we compromised.......But that would look sick next to our back and red RLXi.  

Congratulations, @Five Cent Worth!!  That's a gorgeous boat.  Well done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, UWSkier said:

Call it Darth Maul.

Knight Rider....  

And we are coming from a boat that looks exactly like a Carolina Panthers helmet.  

We are pretty excited for tan and the walk through.  

Ours will be in around February! Here’s the pic from our dealer. Thanks to all who helped with options and colors. Will share in person photos once we take delivery! What’s everyone’s opinion on the black seat piping? Figured since stitching will be black and the soft grip base will be black  08-B30-F14-9206-4699-BE06-93-D51-B7-FC93

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Slayer said:

@Brandonloos21 I like the black piping too.  

I can't wait to see our boat.  We ordered with top stitch on the dash and the seats, so we're excited to see it all together.  

We did brown dash top stitch, for an extra 100 why not

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Dg52george said:
On 9/15/2020 at 1:02 PM, Dsalyers said:

2021 A24

342B1D82-E1E8-409B-AD55-20B80809B8B7.jpeg

5A157AFE-3466-4A08-A852-7CE51B325014.jpeg

Are the tan seats hotter than normal?

Yes they get very warm, but we have towels out all over the place. 

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, guitarcrazy said:

Always have a spare, that's my motto.  

Did you paint the garage to match the boat? Or the boat to match the garage? Either way.... I'm in! :rockon:

2 minutes ago, BlindSquirrel said:

Did you paint the garage to match the boat? Or the boat to match the garage? Either way.... I'm in! :rockon:

That is one of the service bays at Launch Watersports, our local dealer.  My shop isn't color coordinated unfortunately.  

• Like 1

@SoonerLSV Great looking interior!  Ours has some similarities with your color scheme, but I'm super jealous of your black contrasting piping.  I really wish ours had black piping to offset the tan from the white panels.

Here's ours.  Dealer is adding a few things including the Deck Trac kit before we take delivery.  Hoping this boat treats us as well as the 2000 VLX we upgraded from!

IMG_7099.JPG

IMG_7128.JPG

• Like 4