Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2003 MMDC Pin Out Details

Hi guys. 
Been gleaning a lot of good info from this site for years. Finally have a challenge that might be worthy of the crew’s talents. 
We’ve been chasing electrical gremlins in my 2003 Wakesetter VLX.  The gremlins are likely too numerous to go into detail here, but may I ask if anyone might have the pin out harness details for our MMDC?  We’re gonna try to start back from square one now.  It’s part number is 7018-00002-01.  I’ve asked Medallion several times, but no response from them yet. 
I really appreciate the help!

Thank you very much for the replies. 
I did notice that in this documentation, only the 18 pin version of the MMDC Is mentioned. 
I have the 24 pin version. Perhaps this is specific to the 2003 year we have?
I did find buried in another thread on page 2 the details for the 24 pin input plug, as well as the 10 pin output plug  

However, we can’t confirm any of the pins that deal with the servo and the increase/decrease on the input plug. 
Specifically, we have nothing on pins 8, 13, 14, 15, 20, and 21. Also nothing on the horn pin 19. 
Could these pins have been for a factory perfect pass type of system?  Trying to figure out what “servo” this could be referring to. 
The Speedo and Display rocker switches all check out as connected properly to the output plug pins on the MMDC.
Does anyone know what servo these dead pins should be connected to  

thanks again....

It turns out that all 6 of these dead pins (that deal with some sort of servo based on the descriptions from the pin outs) go to a white 6 pin connector under the dash that is not connected to anything.  This 6 pin connector is about 3” down the main harness from the 24 pin input plug to the MMDC. 
Any ideas what this connector might have been intended for?

The horn doesn’t go to this plug, but still working on that one.