Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2010 LS3 Maintenance/Change Fluids

I want to service my 2010 Wake Setter 247 LSV with the Corvette LS3 motor and was hoping to find a 'how to' for changing all of the fluids.  Also a winterize 'how to' would be awesome. I have  found videos on YouTube for other boats but nothing for my specific boat. I bought a pneumatic fluid remover already and I think I can change the motor oil and filter fairly easily but would really like to see a video or instructions to service the v-drive/transmission. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here are the instructions to winterize:
https://cdn.bakesonline.com/media/resourcelibrary/IndmarLS2-3Winterization.pdf

Indmar Owner's Manual for your year, which will give you all the fluid/filter info you need:
https://www.themalibucrew.com/_files/engines/indmar_2010_2011.pdf

Oil, suck the oil from the bottom drain hose.  Make sure the oil is warm.  Filter is like any other screw-on filter - I recommend wrapping a grocery bag around it when taking it off to keep oil from getting in the boat.

Tranny / Vdrive, suck from the top where you check the fluid.  Replace what you take out - done.