Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Color questions

ndahlberg12

2 hours ago, Five Cent Worth said:

Yea, it's the white tower on that one.  Plus, brown Sea Dek?  The blue looks great!

The gray SeaDek is so blah.  I think the brown SeaDek looks better with most any color combination, actually.  I may be in the minority here, but I am not the only one, especially when you see it in real life.  

Brown vinyl will eventually become a trademark of the late teens and early 20's.  I think it will become what teal is to the late 90's.  

• Like 2
6 hours ago, TallRedRider said:

The gray SeaDek is so blah.  I think the brown SeaDek looks better with most any color combination, actually.  I may be in the minority here, but I am not the only one, especially when you see it in real life.  

Brown vinyl will eventually become a trademark of the late teens and early 20's.  I think it will become what teal is to the late 90's.  

And look at the comeback teal made as of late. 

I know the brown is for some people and not for others but I don’t think it’s going anywhere anytime soon. When done right it’s a damn good look. 

personally I think brown should stick with a mostly black or mostly white boat to look right. But that’s just my opinion. 

• Like 1
On 8/18/2020 at 3:30 PM, shawndoggy said:

are they upcharging for color-matched trailers now?  Both of those boats above would sure look nice on color-matched trailers.

I thought about going with a white trailer for our white/silver flake/white tower A22 in 2019 but it was going to be extra so we went with standard black trailer.

14 hours ago, SOcalSurfer said:

And look at the comeback teal made as of late. 

I know the brown is for some people and not for others but I don’t think it’s going anywhere anytime soon. When done right it’s a damn good look. 

personally I think brown should stick with a mostly black or mostly white boat to look right. But that’s just my opinion. 

I agree completely.  It must being doing well if they are offering different shades of it now in both auto as well as marine.  

Speaking of things that should go away - wood platforms.   :partytime: