Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Discount codes

WGjames

Hello not sure if this is the right place but I paid the $50 subscription and I can't seem to find an area for discount codes that were mentioned for businesses. 

I am placing a large order with Bakes and would like to apply a code if we have one?

Steven

ok thanks some items were not on sale but I will call.  Still not sure which of the two codes is correct though. Is there a master discount table some where?

Generally, the last one in the thread is the current one. Members update the thread with the codes when they change. Bakes is the worst about getting the codes to work. Most times a call to place the order will solve the issues. Post back if the code has changed or you need help. I'll get our Swag Guy on it.

@Murphy8166

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Anyone knows if this code is available? Buying bullets with discount codes means that you're gonna fire more bullets for free, which means more pleasure and satisfaction on the polygon. I think that I am gonna go with coupons from DontPayFull, they've got a lot of them, for different websites and sellers. I can't even remember how many I already used and how much money they saved during the last months. It's good to have such an option, especially when you have a limited budget to spend on different secondary stuff.

Edited by MGRex