Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu euro f3 skier trailer

euro wake

Hey all I’m looking at getting a galvanized or aluminum trailer for our boat. We have a euro f3 skier. I have found a trailer for a MasterCraft x2 does anyone know if this would work? I am worried about the tracking fins. Any help would be appreciated. I’m at a loss the boat is a state away in the shop and cannot get measurements right now. 21064223.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

The Master craft X2 is a V drive ( engine is in the rear).  Your Euro is a direct drive.( engine in the center) might be and issue with weight displacement over the single  axle.

You might have to move the axle forward to balance the trailer and maintain proper tong weight, along with re configuring the bunks $$$

3 minutes ago, Rack said:

The Master craft X2 is a V drive ( engine is in the rear).  Your Euro is a direct drive.( engine in the center) might be and issue with weight displacement over the single  axle.

You might have to move the axle forward to balance the trailer and maintain proper tong weight, along with re configuring the bunks $$$

Nah...