Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 22 MXZ trailer brake pads and rotors

pbnj429

So I’m trying to figure out where to get trailer brakes and rotors for my 2018 MXZ. Does anyone know where I can get parts and the part number for them. Or if you can tell me where to look it would be much appreciated. The dealer where I bought the boat is no help. 

Try another dealer?  Bakes?  Is your trailer a Malibu made one?  Then try the factory for info.  But any decent tire shop that works on trailers should be able to figure it out for you.

with my boatmate trailer they (dexter.UFP) told me to get brakes for a mid-2000's Kia Sorento iirc.  There's like a hundred different small cars that all use the same standard brakes that UFP uses.  Probably similar for malibu made boats.

For the Malibu trailer that came with my 2018 Axis T22, the trailer is outfitted with Trailer Buddy (UFP) Model DB35 disc brakes.  Per the manual for the brakes, the pads, pistons, and dust boots are the same as those that fit a 1997-2000 Kia Sephia.  Unfortunately, it does not say anything about what to use to replace the rotors, but I imagine you will be able to get them resurfaced if it's needed.  You'll want to double check yours, but maybe this will help.