Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Charlotte2

gauge perfect pass multi line or complet

Charlotte2

Hello I want bye gauge perfect pass for wakeboardpro 6.5 or perfect pass full one line or stargazer.. shipping to France whith DHL. thank 

jgouveia3

I have a multiline gauge.  send me your email address and I can send a picture.  I have no idea if it works, since I never had the correct version of software to test it.  I also have no idea what it would cost to ship.

Charlotte2
44 minutes ago, jgouveia3 said:

J'ai une jauge multiligne. envoyez-moi votre adresse e-mail et je pourrai envoyer une photo. Je n'ai aucune idée si cela fonctionne, car je n'ai jamais eu la bonne version du logiciel pour le tester. Je n'ai également aucune idée de ce qu'il en coûterait pour expédier.

hello. my email: [email protected] 

dhl express 20 dollars 

thank

Charlotte2
23 hours ago, jgouveia3 said:

I have a multiline gauge.  send me your email address and I can send a picture.  I have no idea if it works, since I never had the correct version of software to test it.  I also have no idea what it would cost to ship.

hello you let me know when you sent mail that I look please. thank